Business Services Unit
Phone: 877-423-6711 option #1
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
The Business Services Unit is responsible for assisting taxpayers with inquiries related to:
- Sales & Use
- State Tax Registration
- International Fuel Tax agreement (IFTA)
- Georgia Tax Center, the online self-service application that manages your tax account
- New Business registrations, new account set-ups, how to file and pay electronically, and status of registration applications
- Correspondence regarding assessments, return changes, estimated returns and payments
- Account status, general questions regarding policies or procedures
The Georgia Department of Revenue's regional offices are responsible for handling compliance matters involving active businesses such as missing tax returns and payments, offers in compromise, and payment plans.