- Log in your account.
- Click on alcohol license number.
- Click on the link “File Renewal” for the period for the upcoming year.
- Answer the question regarding arrests in the previous 12 months.
- If taxpayer wants to pick up license, check the “Pickup License” box.
- View account information to verify it is correct.
Note: For Beer and/or Wine only - The taxpayer can add or remove an alcohol type by selecting or deselecting the option.
Click the “Next” button at the top of the screen, then click “Submit”.
- Answer “Yes” if the taxpayer is ready to submit.
- Confirmation number is given for the renewal submission.
- From the confirmation page, click “Make a Payment”.
- Make a payment through ACH Debit or Credit Card.
- Another confirmation number is given for the payment.
Georgia law requires that anyone registering for or holding an Alcohol License or Permit must submit a Citizenship Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document. If the individual signing the Affidavit is not a U.S. citizen, the Affidavit and Secure and Verifiable Document must be submitted annually when renewing the License or Permit. The Secure and Verifiable document for Non - U.S. citizens must be the document used to show your residency status.
If credit card option is chosen to make a payment, the payment must be made through the link that is sent to the email address associated with the login profile they are currently logged in to.