Whether you are opening a new business, adding a new location or a new tax type to an existing business, you can now register your tax accounts online from your computer. The Georgia Tax Center (GTC) is the department's secure electronic self-service portal that allows you to manage your taxes online.
The following information is needed before you begin:
- Legal name, location, and mailing address of your business
- Federal Identification Number (if applicable)
- Georgia tax account number (if it is an existing business)
- Name and address of owners, partners, or officers
- Social Security Number(s) of owners, partners, or officers
- E-mail address
If you have difficulties completing the application, contact the Taxpayer Services Division at 877-423-6711.