The Georgia Tax Center (GTC) is your one-stop shop for electronic filing and paying taxes. You can file and pay the following taxes and fees:
- Sales and use tax
- International fuel tax
- Withholding income tax
- Motor fuel
- 911 prepaid wireless fees
- Alcohol and tobacco licensing
- Motor fuel excise taxes
Pay Online Only
Benefits of using GTC
- Accuracy. Electronic filing reduces the chances of error. You can use several tax preparation software packages to validate all submitted returns. We'll let you know if any error occurs.
- Security. Electronically submitted returns and payments are transmitted over secure and encrypted lines. The Georgia Department of Revenue is in compliance with industry standard best practices for security.
- No paper. Electronic filing saves you time, money, and frustration. Electronic filing is free. No postage is necessary, and all your returns are viewable online.
- Register a new business
- Add accounts to your business
- Submit and amend returns
- View account balances
- Request filing frequency changes
- Request address updates
- Make payments for returns and assessments
- Protest or appeal assessments
- Request refunds
- View copies of correspondence
If you have any questions, please call 877-423-6711.